Engineered Labels Technical Information
VisionMark works with a wide variety of label materials. Label users should evaluate the following variables when considering specific label applications and requirements. These considerations will form the basis for design, engineering, and fabrication of your labels.
- Surface to which the label will adhere.
- Temperature range the label will endure.
- Environmental conditions surrounding the label's use.
- Expected life span of the label.
- Chemical Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- More Membrane Actuations
- Good Dimensional Stability
- 300 degree Heat Resistance
- Difficult to Die Cut
- Difficult to Form
- Requires Pre-Printing
- Clarity in Heavier Thickness
- Membrane Switch Overlays
- Product Identification
- General Labeling
Click here to get started today!
Request for Quote